Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BRITNEY SPEARS SHAVED!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lisa willings View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa willings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BRITNEY SPEARS SHAVED!!!
    Posted: March 16 2001 at 10:42am
i was getting my haircut on thursday and my stylist in nyc was trying to tell me that britney spears recently had her head shaved (not bald but crewcut-ish) in an attempt to re-grow her extremely damaged hair this guy swears he is great friends wih her stylist he said she plans on wearing wigs untill the hair grows out to a decent short length in about 8-10 months and se also plans on keeping her hair brown and said she will not dye it again i cant believe this but this guy is a professional why would he lie to me?? does anyone believe this is possible ??
kenny View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2001 at 10:48am
YES I DO BELIEVE THIS GUY JUST THINK OF HOW BAD HER HAIR MUST HAVE BEEN JUST LIKE CHRISTINA AGUILERA, THEY HAVE THEIR HAIR DYED EVERY OTHER WEEK, BESIDES BRITNEY HAD SHORT HAIR ANYWAY ALREADY , SHE JUST HAD EXTENSIONS IT PROBABLY WAS NOT THAT BIG A THING FOR HER TO GET SHAVED
HER HAIR PROBABLY LOOKS MEGA CUTE THAT SHORT
I WONDER IF WE WILL EVER SEE IT WITHOUT A WIG?
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2001 at 5:06pm
I don`t believe it. I love bald Joan Jett, but I can`t imagine that any bimbo like B.S. can follow her.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2001 at 5:44pm
Maybe it just all broke off close to her head. I`ll bet she looks good with short hair too.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2001 at 6:33am
BONK!!! Wrong answer!
ed View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2001 at 11:14pm
Reply to message: 3.5092.1
well it appears she has had her head buzzed,
if you look at the pepsi video- in the first scene her har is up in a cap look close at the back of her head below the hat it appears not only to be buzzed short but also to be brown
i guess this girl was correct go to yahoo.com
they have the entire video there
you can clearly see buzzed hair
i love it she is cute!!!!!!
rachel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2001 at 10:29pm
Reply to message: 3.5070.1
I don`t think it really matters if he`s lying to you or not. She always wears wigs, and you won`t be able to tell the difference either way.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic