Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SURVIVOR HAIR!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
starmoon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SURVIVOR HAIR!
    Posted: March 20 2001 at 11:56pm
Who`s hair do you like the most on Survivor? If you could only take one hair- helping item to the island/outback, what would you take?
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2001 at 12:08am
Reply to message: 3.5102.1
I don`t care for her personality (or lack of it), but I think Amber has great hair.
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2001 at 3:02pm
I think Elizabeth has the best hair, but she has to lose that ridiculous headress she wears to tribal council.
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2001 at 10:09pm
Reply to message: 3.5104.1
quote:

Kirsten originally wrote:
I think Elizabeth has the best hair, but she has to lose that ridiculous headress she wears to tribal council.

I agree Elizabeth has the best hair. I think when she apper on Tv after the show is over it will be either short and different looking
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2001 at 12:13am
Reply to message: 3.5105.1
The female with the longest hair, naturally.
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2001 at 9:40am
Reply to message: 3.5106.1
I guess Elisabeth (best looiking anyway). The one hair item I would have - scissors!! They all need a good cutting.
Arianna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arianna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2001 at 11:27pm
I think Elizabeth`s hair is the cutest, and I`d either bring a brush, or conditioner!
CHRISSIE J! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHRISSIE J! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2001 at 11:52am
If I could only take one hair item to the island with me, I`d definately take my Physique pomade. I cannot live without it! As for the best hair on Survivor, well, it all sucks!!!
*moon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2001 at 11:55am
Actually I changed my mind! The person with the cutest hair was Colleen from the first survivor. It was so cute, and almost always looked good! If I wasn`t growing my hair out, I would get it cut like that.
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2001 at 2:46pm
I love Elisabeth`s hair!!!!!!!!!! ANyone know where I can get a picture of it when it`s down?
~*~*Lisa*~*~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic