Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Faith Hill--New publicity photo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Faith Hill--New publicity photo
    Posted: April 23 2001 at 5:22pm
That is from like 1997 or 1998 when "This Kiss" was popular. I remember cuz I took the pic to the hairdresser to try to emulate the look on myself.

Durango...she already has extensions. Like a month after her haircut she showed up on the Grammy`s with like 4 inches of new hair. Wish my hair grew that fast!!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2001 at 12:29am
I believe that publicity photo is a couple years old, when she first cut her hair short. Very cute look for her. I believe that is what she eventually added extensions to to create her look before the latest "cut".
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2001 at 11:04pm
The ACM site has a publicity photo of Ms. Hill with an even shorter hairdo than the Flowbee(tm)--Cuisinart (tm)--styled in the limo on the way over (pick your metaphor) choppy bob she had at the People`s Choice Awards. Though shorter, it actually looks much better.

http://www.country.com/music/acm2001/acm-2001-nominees.html

But why she would go with the short look is beyond me. For comparison, watch her video of "If My Heart Had Wings." Extensions, granted, but the long, honey blond lookis just perfect for her--much better than the platinum hack job.

Anyone want to bet that she`ll show up at the ACM awards show with extensions?

Durango
Durango
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic