Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CNN and FOXNEWS anchors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blockbuster7655 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blockbuster7655 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CNN and FOXNEWS anchors
    Posted: May 16 2001 at 3:00pm
Anyone noticed how LONG Natalie Allen`s hair has gotten? Speaking of news anchors like Katie Couric, Allen has them all beat. It makes her face look a little bit long and horsey, though, so I am not sure how much longer we will be seeing that...As for ED Donahey, looks like she is getting blonder and blonder.....
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2001 at 10:47pm
Reply to message: 3.5420.1
I like Natalie`s hair longer.

Maria Bartiromo has also been growing out her hair. Bullish sign?
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2001 at 12:11pm
Too bad about the "money honey." I thought she looked best with the short crop. Her hair is soooo thick.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
4harley View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4harley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2004 at 11:09am
I know this an old post but I saw Natalie Allen back on th atMSNBC. She looked great back to her dark hair and just over shoulders with small flip. But I still would rather see her with really long or at least back to bust line
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic