Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nadia Bjorlin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nadia Bjorlin
    Posted: May 30 2001 at 8:44pm
She plays Chloe on "Days of Our Lives". Her hair is about waist length and she looks a bit like a young Jane Seymour.

www.nadia-bjorlin.com/main.html
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2001 at 11:53pm
Reply to message: 3.5485.1
You know I had to bookmark that site! Thank you very much. Great hair! But can she act? Yeah, like that matters!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2001 at 9:48am
Reply to message: 3.5486.1
Can she act? Well I`ve seen the show, and if you consider standing as stiffly as possible and slowly reading your lines from teleprompters, then yes, she can "act". I think they would do better on the show just to let her stand there, show off her long hair and big blue eyes.

It will be interesting to check in over time to see if she can resist the temptation to cut her hair over time.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2001 at 3:17pm
I am a daily watcher and yes, she can act. She has had some dramatic scenes which she handled well. It didn`t look like she read from a teleprompter.
Her eyes are amazingly blue!! And, hopefully she will keep her hair long.
Hats off to the Days hair people. They have been styling the teens hair really good lately. They have so much variety, looks like they really have fun with it!
OH...Jane Seymour...Nadia is way prettier!!
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2001 at 7:21pm
Reply to message: 3.5489.1
I watch the show occasionally. I don`t like the writing but Nadia can act.

I hope they don`t mess with her hair (like they did with Ali Sweeney). I love the current length, or a wee bit longer
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2001 at 9:23pm
Reply to message: 3.5490.1
Oh there you are. I didn`t realize you started a thread about her.
Did you notice that they often mentioned her beautiful hair on the soap? I think she is a perfect example for a reason to grow one`s hair.
dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic