Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Martina McBride

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Abby View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Martina McBride
    Posted: June 14 2001 at 10:17am
She presented on the TNN & CMT Country Weekly Awards last night. They didn`t anounce her, and it took me a minute to recognize her. Her hair has really gotten pretty long. I think it looks great. Anything is better than that pixie cut she had a while back...yuck! Anyways, I found a picture...see for yourself.
Spike View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2001 at 12:17pm
Reply to message: 3.5575.1
I don`t know how you can say she looks better. Her shorter hair of the past had personality. This do makes her look the same as millions of women in the music industry.

my two cents,

Spike
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2001 at 3:47pm
Reply to message: 3.5576.1
I agree with Spike. Her beautiful blue eyes were highlighted so well with shorter hair. Not the pixie look but when it had longish bangs, like on her latest album cover.
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2001 at 6:38pm
Reply to message: 3.5581.1
Add another agree to the list. She looked her best with the shorter do - though not the one with bangs cut to the top of her head. The shorter do framed her beautiful eyes better (IMO)
Robert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2001 at 7:14pm
Reply to message: 3.5575.1
Martina was on CMT Most Wanted Live last night and her hair was shoulder-length, perhaps a bit longer in the back. I thought she looked drop-dead beautiful. Of course, she looked great with short hair -- she just looks so much better now.

bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2001 at 10:08pm
Reply to message: 3.5717.1
You can say what you want about her hair, but she is a very nice person. I meet her where I work and she was so awesome to everyone. Every down to earth person
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2001 at 12:22am
I honestly think her long hair includes extensions.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2001 at 2:44pm
Reply to message: 3.5722.1
I agree with you Gord. I don`t think it could have grown our that fast. But, then again she was out of the spotlight for a long time so maybe.
Robert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2001 at 5:50pm
Reply to message: 3.5722.1
quote:

Gord originally wrote:
I honestly think her long hair includes extensions.

It`s possible she has extensions, but I don`t think so. I saw her on the Jay Leno show last autumn and her hair was already visibly longer. I think it was chin length with most of the layers grown out. It is not hard to believe her hair could have grown to her shoulders since that time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic