Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie Looks So Much Better!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2001 at 11:49am
Reply to message: 3.6044.1
I saw Katie on w 8/1 the cut and color were a big improvement, she looks pretty but not like Katie
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2001 at 12:04pm
Katie DOES look so much better - this coming from someone who ordinarily prefers short hair. But what of her cohort Anne Currie? Anyone looking at her? What a fox!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2001 at 11:36pm
Ann Curry never did anything for me until she started growing her hair out a bit. Since then I`ve taken notice. She also seems to be friendlier on the Today Show in recent months, letting her personality come out a bit.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2001 at 6:17am
WOW once again I am amazed at how much one can learn from this board!!! Just a few weeks ago we learned that long hair was a sign of intelligence. Now I see it`s a sign of friendliness toooo..... lol!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2001 at 9:24am
Reply to message: 3.6053.1
quote:

Hal originally wrote:
WOW once again I am amazed at how much one can learn from this board!!! Just a few weeks ago we learned that long hair was a sign of intelligence. Now I see it's a sign of friendliness toooo..... lol!

you know Hal, this should be contrasted to how stupid, closed off and unfriendly Katie Couric was when she had short hair!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic