Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Garbage Singer Shirley Manson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
TG View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2001 at 4:50pm
Reply to message: 3.6831.1
She looks fantastic!
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2001 at 8:52am
Reply to message: 3.6858.1
According to the Garbage website and MTV News, Shirley has now dyed her hair platinum blonde for the NYC concert with U2. I couldn`t find a picture. If anyone can find one, please post it. I`ll reserve judgment until I see it, but I don`t think this will be a good look for Shirley. I love her as a redhead.
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2001 at 8:50am
Reply to message: 3.7132.1
I found a picture. Just as I thought, it is truly awful. I sure hope she goes back to red soon.
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2001 at 10:14am
Can`t agree. Take a second look at that pic:
http://www.afn.org/~afn01455/photos/Performances/1024-03.jpg
She looks gorgeous.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2001 at 5:33pm
I can`t believe there is this much interest in Shirley Manson! 24 responses?!? Saw one of her videos the other night and her short hair looked very sexy. But it was styled to look sexy. Any other photo I`ve seen of her looks uncombed and unkept. I guess you can have it both ways.
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2001 at 1:59pm
Reply to message: 3.7163.1
Here`s what Shirlely had to say about her color change.New York - Sunday, October 28th
Went downtown to get my hair dyed even blonder by my Italian Stallion of a hairdresser.Word of warning: Trying to remove red from a head that wants to be platinum is practically impossible.
The band keep teasing me that I have shrunk my IQ by at least 50% now that I am a blonde.I should by rights be mildly offended by such comments but if the truth be told,I am delighted by them because I tell you.............You can take the red out of your hair (albeit with difficulty) but you can`t eradicate or even alter the DNA of a true redhead.It`s there with you until death.So I figure I`m enjoying the best of both worlds right about now.A true Trojan Horse.

I`m starting to like it more, but I still prefer her as a redhead.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic