Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another athlete with long hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another athlete with long hair!!
    Posted: July 12 2001 at 10:19pm
I have found another athlete with long hair!! Jaime Clark is a softball player for the university of Washington. I saw her on tv last week. She was wearing her hair in a long,blond braid that was as long as Anna Kournakova`s or a little longer!! Jaime is a very good softball player as well!! Her bio can be seen at www.gohuskies.com
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2001 at 7:18am
Thanks for the tip. Excellent news.
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2001 at 4:43pm
Reply to message: 3.5858.1
You`re welcome,Gord. I thought you might have a reply to this. I am a long hair lover,such as yourself!! It`s a shame there isn`t much softball on tv,there is probably a lot of pretty girls with long hair!! What did you think of Jaime?
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2001 at 12:15am
Athletes with long hair

Anna K, Jelena Dokic, Mary Pierce - Tennis
Picabo Street - Skiing
Gabby Reece - Volleyball
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic