Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

These women should never get a major haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: These women should never get a major haircut
    Posted: July 12 2001 at 10:25pm
In my opinion the following women should never get a major haircut; Cindy Margolis,Nicole Kidman,Jill Arrington,Darryl Hannah,Crystal Gayle,Rebecca Holden,Portia de Rossi,Jane Seymour,and especially Anna Kournikova!!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2001 at 11:52pm
Reply to message: 3.5854.1
interesting...
Cindy Margolis if she cut her hair, nobody would know who she is - I agree.
Nicole Kidman, disagree, she would look great with a bob.
Darryl Hannah, cut her hair before, was a mistake, agree
Crystal Gayle, see prior threads
Portia De Rossi, don`t know, she is pretty, would look good with any style, I think
Jane Seymour, agree
Anna Kournikova - disagree, should change, people might take her more seriously. With the long hair, she just looks like a little girl - a very beautiful, sexy little girl, but a little girl none the less.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2001 at 12:22am
Reply to message: 3.5855.1
I`ve seen Nicole Kiman wear wigs. In "To Die For" she had a shoulder-length (think TV newcaster) bob and looked stunning. On the other hand, the long red curls are beautiful.

Jane Seymour looks much older whenever she wears a short wig.

Cindy Margolis is an interesting case. She has strong features & her hair`s in great condition so she would probably look best with her hair really long. On the other hand, I wonder what she`d look like with shorter hair (say, just above the shoulders).
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2001 at 4:51pm
Reply to message: 3.5855.1
Wow,you had opinions on all these women!! I forgot to add Khrystyne Haje to my list!!
hairmonitor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairmonitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2001 at 9:53am
Reply to message: 3.5866.1
The only woman on this list I think should get a pixie is Anna K. Believe it or not, I DO think some women should retain their long locks. Especially Daryl Hannah. Imagine....she has a face like a guy and would look very manly if she had a pixie, and her name is Daryl....well let`s not got to what might happen, but it involves allegations of her being a tranny.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic