Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Julia Roberts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Julia Roberts
    Posted: July 18 2001 at 12:00pm
Julia has changed her hair color. It is now light reddish brown instead of the dark brown she had at the Oscars and has in her new movie. I think the lighter hair looks much better on her.
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2001 at 1:36pm
I like it too. Although, except for her short blonde disaster of many years ago, I think her hair always looks good. I really liked it long and dark it Notting Hill and I thought the blondish shorter cut with bangs in Stepmom also suited her.
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2001 at 1:41pm
I like it too. Although, except for her short blonde disaster of many years ago, I think her hair always looks good. I really liked it long and dark it Notting Hill and I thought the blondish shorter cut with bangs in Stepmom also suited her.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2001 at 7:01am
I guess I`m just different but I think Julie`s hair is just about always bad... most of thetime real bad. The only 3 movies is can remember liking her hair in was Pretty Women, Step Mom and the one w/ Dennis Quaid. The short cut she had on the cover of Rolling Stone mag. had potential but was never quite right.
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2001 at 2:08pm
Reply to message: 3.5930.1
I don`t think her hair looks especially flattering in the picture--in the immortal words of the Flea, it looks as though she styled it in 5 minutes by sticking her head out the window of the limo on the way to the event. Butwhen it is actually styled, I agree--except for the blonde disaster, she can wear her hair almost any way she likes.

Durango
Durango
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2001 at 3:24pm
Reply to message: 3.5936.1
I agree with you Hal, her hair is almost always bad. (Especially at awards shows!) She dresses bad too, but I know, I should save that for another board!
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2001 at 4:03pm
Reply to message: 3.5950.1
I think her hair looks better darker and straight, like in her new movie.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic