Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blonde Jennifer love hewitt!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairfairy007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfairy007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blonde Jennifer love hewitt!
    Posted: July 18 2001 at 11:26pm
hello,
well guess who showed up a blonde at the premier for "Americas Sweethearts? JENNIFER LOVE HEWWIT!!
she looks sooo amazingly cute i love it. It kinda adds pizazz to an already wonderful actress. i Know someone out there will disagree but i love it! until next tyme
-Hairfairy007
url below is pic of it
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2001 at 6:42am
I saw on E News last night.. look great!
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2001 at 8:42am
Reply to message: 3.5927.1
Yes, it does look great. It`s a nice believable flattering blonde. She didn`t go overboard with the bleach and try to make it too light like a lot of actresses seem to do.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2001 at 1:34pm
Her hair looks nice, but I prefer her hair darker.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2001 at 11:55pm
Reply to message: 3.5924.1
Very hot!!! As usuall she looks hot. I love it she looks great, thanks for the pic.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2001 at 4:48am
Check out this picture looks like she added extensions...
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2001 at 10:31am
Reply to message: 3.5999.1
she looks like she is a backup singer for Brittney Spears...

In the words of Mr. Horse, "No sir, I don`t like it"
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2001 at 1:13pm
Reply to message: 3.6000.1
That is just wrong! Keep the color - lose the extensions
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2001 at 12:48am
Reply to message: 3.6005.1
Color great, hair extensions make her look to much like Bimbo Spears, Oh I mean Brittney Spears, ha ha. She looks better with her natural lenght, I wonder if these changes are because of her boy friend?
Caitlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caitlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2001 at 4:25pm
Ew, I hate it. Why must all the beautiful brunettes feel the need to go blonde? They are so much sexier with thier darker hair. Bah :(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic