Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nicole Kidman FYI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nicole Kidman FYI
    Posted: July 23 2001 at 2:30pm
Does everyone remember when we thought Nicole K. cut her hair into a bob because she wore it that way to the Golden Globes (I think it was that awards show...maybe the other one)? Well, I think I know why she was wearing it that way. I just saw a trailer for the film "The Others" where she is sporting that bobbed look. So, either they clipped up her hair real good for the entire movie or she wore a wig. She was probably filming around the time of the award show & wanted to wear the look out in public.
Anyway, it looked great on her! (I`m NOT suggesting she cut it though)
Anyone else see it??
rollergirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2001 at 3:39pm
Reply to message: 3.5967.1
Yep, I saw it and later read in a magazine that it was her own hair but just clipped right up into the back of her neck. The mag also showed a pic of Gwyneth Paltrow sporting a similar "mock bob".
I agree, I think nicole really suited the bob.
Have wonderbra....will travel
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2001 at 6:08pm
Reply to message: 3.5969.1
Not that it has anything to do with the topic, but I love Rollergirl`s tag line on her posts!

Durango
Durango
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic