Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Laetitia Casta---Horrific!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
elainetheobscure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elainetheobscure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Laetitia Casta---Horrific!
    Posted: August 04 2001 at 7:13am
This week when the latest VS catalogue arrived I was stunned by Laetitia Casta`s hair atrocity. It looks plain awful! It`s not a neat bob, it`s choppy and sloppy. As a female who knows that a woman`s sex appeal often is partially defined by her tresses, I feel badly for her. Her beautiful long hair was a huge part of her attractiveness, in my opinion. And she did this to herself for a *movie role*? That thought brings up another mystery: Why do supermodels always think they can act? Let`s hope the gal is smart enough to grow out her hair again. I don`t think this was a good career move, Laetitia!
johntheobtuse View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johntheobtuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2001 at 2:28pm
I would counter that Laetitia Casta`s career has been pretty successful up till now; with all the money she`s made it must be nice for her to be able to experiment a bit with her appearance and future career options without having to worry about whether she will still be attractive enough to get the most lucrative modelling gigs.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johntheobtuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2001 at 2:29pm
I would counter that Laetitia Casta`s career has been pretty successful up till now; with all the money she`s made it must be nice for her to be able to experiment a bit with her appearance and future career options without having to worry about whether she will still be attractive enough to get the most lucrative modelling gigs.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johntheobtuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2001 at 2:30pm
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johntheobtuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2001 at 2:31pm
sorry
Ron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2001 at 4:29pm
Let me disagree. I think Laetitia is wonderful with short hair and I want her to keep it always short.

She said she was tired of being considered only a beautiful body with long blonde hair. IMO cut her hair was a smart move.
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2001 at 6:17pm
Reply to message: 3.6092.1
I don`t think that it is better or worse - it is just different. More power to her
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/catalogue/view/dsp_product.cfm?window=DD&page=p5c
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2001 at 8:46am
Reply to message: 3.6097.1
Some women have a great enough face that they CAN wear their hair short or long. She is one. I have seen her face close up on L`oreal ads, she`s georgeous with short or long hair.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2001 at 6:27am
Anyone have a link to a before pic?
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2001 at 2:11pm
Hal, she is on the cover of Cosmo, this month, with her longer hair.

Oh, and she has her own website with lots of pics.
(www.laetitia I`m not sure if it has her last name or not but its pretty easy to find on a search)
Ron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2001 at 8:12pm
This one is a good site of Laetitia with many galeries of pics:
Ron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2001 at 8:44pm
Look at this picture. Why such a beautiful face like this would ever need a long hair to hide it?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2001 at 9:38pm
She is very pretty... any style would look great on her!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic