Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What happed to Jane Krakowski??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
susieK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What happed to Jane Krakowski??
    Posted: August 07 2001 at 2:08pm
She had such beautiful curls, now she looks like a wet poodle. I saw her in InStyle last year and she looked amazing! She was using Batia and Aleeza Sculpting Gel and had the greatest curls ever. But. . .now. . .whatever.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2001 at 7:52am
Seems to be a universal opinion that it was a mistake..... but she must like it... she hasn`t let it grow back
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2001 at 5:08pm
Here`s a new one with Jane having STRAIGHT hair, just past her shoulders.

dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/nm/20010827/en/imdf27082001072826a.html

I think she looked best with the long curls she had the first couple of seasons of Ally McBeal.
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2001 at 5:28pm
Reply to message: 3.6364.1
Ah, that picture kills me... special night, gorgeous sparkly dress, fabulous figure... and straight, plain, boring, shoulder-length hair. From someone who`s hiding such amazing curls! Ladies, please don`t take a lesson from this.

P.S. Speaking of great curls, tonight`s Ally repeat guest-stars Christine Lahti, curled up and looking amazing. You take what you can get, I guess...
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2001 at 7:35pm
Agreed Andy! And you are right about Jane`s figure. Swoon...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic