Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Courtney Cox-Arquette

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairmonitor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairmonitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Courtney Cox-Arquette
    Posted: August 09 2001 at 10:52am
I hate her long hair. She looked so much better with short hair. She should cut her hair to the length it was in the Bruce Springsteen video "Dancing In The Dark" (which I believe was her major acting debut). Thick on the top and cropped to the ears in back, and jet black
Anya53 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anya53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2001 at 1:18pm
Reply to message: 3.6151.1
I liked her hair too. When it`s longer, it looks like she is way to thin and way to pail.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2001 at 1:57pm
Reply to message: 3.6151.1
quote:

hairmonitor originally wrote:
I hate her long hair. She looked so much better with short hair. She should cut her hair to the length it was in the Bruce Springsteen video "Dancing In The Dark" (which I believe was her major acting debut). Thick on the top and cropped to the ears in back, and jet black

Not to be a pain, but since when is bopping around in a video and not saying a word a "Major acting debut"???

I think her debut would be "Family Ties"

Anyway, I like her hair in Friends when she cut is short.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2001 at 2:07pm
She was in some sci-fi show "Masters of the Universe" before Family Ties. The show lasted about half a season.

I think she looked best with the long curls on Family Ties.
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2001 at 4:31pm
Every time I see an old re-run of Friends she has a different hairstyle, and I think she looks good with her hair long, short whatever. The only look I didn`t like was from couple of seasons ago when she had grown it long but it was all one length and straight. It made her look really gaunt. I do like it now though, now that it`s got some layers and volume.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic