Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heidi Klum Bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heidi Klum Bangs
    Posted: August 23 2001 at 6:29pm
It`s not any news, since she are using bangs since january, but what do you think of Heidi Klum with bangs?
McKee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2001 at 6:46pm
Reply to message: 3.6335.1
I really don`t like them that much, I think she would look much better without them or even if they were thinned out a bit... more like wisps they might look better on her.
"If everybody demanded peace instead of another television set, then there`d be peace"

~John W. Lennon
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2001 at 7:43pm
She needs to trim the bangs but otherwise, I like the look.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2001 at 9:50pm
Reply to message: 3.6337.1
She needs to take 1/2 to 1 inch off of them - they are too long. I think with shorter bangs she would look good.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2001 at 11:38pm
My favorite bangs are those long, hang-over-the-eyebrows and bother-the-eyelashes bangs.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2001 at 1:45am
This is a beautiful pic with shorter bangs
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2001 at 1:46am
And this is one from the same angle without bangs.

I vote for bangs.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2001 at 3:01pm
Reply to message: 3.6342.1
I don`t like her with bangs at all!!
But I really don`t like her hairstyle either!!
She looks sooo blah. Her face is nice, something different would really accent it better.
Walt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2001 at 4:47pm
It became a cliché on this board to say a woman is so beautiful that she can use any hairstyle, but it`s exactly the case of Heidi Klum.

I think she should be more audacious and try a "Kate Moss" pixie. She would be on the top of any "best pixies" list.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic