Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sara Jessica Parker did go shorter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TheRiddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheRiddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sara Jessica Parker did go shorter
    Posted: August 31 2001 at 1:06am
Just saw her on Letterman, her hair is right at her shoulders and wavy. Looks good. Seems to be the perfect length for her, can`t see her looking good any shorter.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2001 at 2:01am
Reply to message: 3.6401.1
She looks great! (I think she alwasy looks great!)

Here is a picture. She didn`t say much about the cut or why, just that she cut it.
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2001 at 10:28am
I don`t like it. I thought her hair looked best a couple of seasons ago on Sex in the City, when it was really long with very light blonde highlights. Around the time when she first broke up with Mr. Big and was dating the "new yankee".
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2001 at 2:07pm
I`m not much of a Sara Jessica fan -- personally, I think she smokes way too much on Sex in the City -- but I don`t think the new haircut will do much for her hair product endorsements. Since she has been in the limelight, hasn`t she always had long hair til now?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic