Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Charlize Theron - bad news for pixie lowers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Charlize Theron - bad news for pixie lowers
    Posted: August 31 2001 at 3:14am
hairmonitor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairmonitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2001 at 10:27am
Reply to message: 3.6403.1
Old news-her pixie has been grown out since late last year!!!!!!! We are in a crisis, EVERYONE is growing it out lately (Stone, Rider, Theron, Thorne-Smith, Russell, Tyler et al). Soon all we`ll be left with is Faith Hill and Halle Berry.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2001 at 2:08pm
Thanks for the great news! Halleluja, halleluja
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2001 at 3:35pm
Reply to message: 3.6408.1
Hey, what is my girlfriend doing kissing another guy? Oh well, I was going to dump her anyway since she let her hair grow out!
Robert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2001 at 10:09pm
Reply to message: 3.6404.1
quote:

hairmonitor originally wrote:
Reply to message: 3.6403.1
Old news-her pixie has been grown out since late last year!!!!!!! We are in a crisis, EVERYONE is growing it out lately (Stone, Rider, Theron, Thorne-Smith, Russell, Tyler et al). Soon all we'll be left with is Faith Hill and Halle Berry.

And people make fun of Gord for being extreme?
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2001 at 10:32am
What about Amber Valetta and Kate Smith? And Linda Evangelista is "back" with a pixie (see this month`s Vogue cover). In Style magazine recently profiled all the stars and supermodels who are cutting off their hair.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2001 at 10:35am
Agh! Kate Moss, not Kate Smith.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2002 at 4:45pm
Haven`t seen her on anything for quite awhile; wondering what she`s doing. I did find this site; a picture from "the Astronaut`s Wife" is missing though.

http://hairpleasure.com/charlizetheron.html
HAWG
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2002 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

Haven't seen her on anything for quite awhile; wondering what she's doing. I did find this site; a picture from "the Astronaut's Wife" is missing though.

with every hair growth will come a haircut some day all we can do is wait and hope and pray. besides if she always had the same style we would get bord with it just like her so it`s mor exciting to see her grow it then cut it again. It was ashame when Liv grew her beautiful pixie out.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2002 at 8:50am
Originally posted by shorthair75_2000 shorthair75_2000 wrote:

Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

Haven't seen her on anything for quite awhile; wondering what she's doing. I did find this site; a picture from "the Astronaut's Wife" is missing though.

with every hair growth will come a haircut some day all we can do is wait and hope and pray. besides if she always had the same style we would get bord with it just like her so it's mor exciting to see her grow it then cut it again. It was ashame when Liv grew her beautiful pixie out.

"...all we can do is wait and hope and pray..."

WHAT?

I save my prayers for things that truly matter. Praying for someone to get a haircut?

Good grief.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2002 at 8:48pm
It was a figure of speech. I would not waste a prayer on some girl getting a haircut like you said thats dumb. I may be bumed when they grow out there hair but I don`t pray for them to change. I pray for our soliders away to come home safe to their familys and for the familys of the victims to get by without there loved one, thats what i actully pray for not a famous person getting a haircut. May your God bless you Gord and have a safe Newyear.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2002 at 6:27am
You should have prayed for her to never get a hair cut... I`m sure that would not have gotten you a "good greif".
Shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2002 at 7:59pm
As I said in my last post I would not waste prayer on some one to get a hair cut or not to get a hair cut. Thats just plain stupid, and a waste of time, only a full blown freak would pray over another persons hair style.
Charlize looks good long and short.
ashley_spinelli View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley_spinelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2002 at 8:41am
I believe that phrase with pray in it is metaphorically speaking. I doubt anyone is going to church to pray on a strangers hairstyle.

Think of that statement about praying like you do the phrase "hit the road" or "pound the pavement" or like phrases. You do nit think when people hit the raod they are actually punching the road do you?

Don`t you think you are taking this way to literal?

AS
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2002 at 8:51am
How about a great big collective LIGHT`EN UP!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic