Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any prophets out there?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TheRiddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheRiddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any prophets out there?
    Posted: September 01 2001 at 6:30pm
Who does everything think will be the next celebrity to go short or back to short? (Something at least shoulder length to chin length or shorter.) Here are a few to throw out there:

Courtney Cox - Her length has yo-yo`d for years.
Rose McGowan
And Meni Suvari has already started. She will be chin-length within a year.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2001 at 8:59pm
Reply to message: 3.6415.1
quote:

TheRiddler originally wrote:
Who does everything think will be the next celebrity to go short or back to short? (Something at least shoulder length to chin length or shorter.) Here are a few to throw out there:

Courtney Cox - Her length has yo-yo'd for years.
Rose McGowan
And Meni Suvari has already started. She will be chin-length within a year.

I`m game.

Rose wouldn`t cut her hair. She just started on Charmed and will be under pressure to keep it long.

My bet is Melissa Joan Hart will cut her`s at least to the shoulders soon.
bucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2001 at 10:24pm
Reply to message: 3.6417.1
heres a few

Nicole Kidman-she said it in bazaar magazine
Kristina Wagner(GH)-Changes slightly every week
Julia Roberts
Meredith Viera-The View
Jennifer Stiles
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2001 at 10:30pm
Reply to message: 3.6417.1
I wish she needs a hair cut or at least a style it`s looked like shit since she has been growing it out. But I doubt it since she iiiss on the WB home of Keri Russell, which it was reported that they won`t let any one cut there hair again. But things change and maybe she will to. Keri Russell was quoted as saying "I don`t know if I ever grow my hair long again".
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2001 at 11:55am
Am I a good prophet? We`ll see by the end of the year.

Back to their famous shortcuts: Meg Ryan, Charlize Theron, Winona Rider and Martina McBride
I won`t be surprised: Angelina Jolie, Christina Aguilera, Liv Tyler, Julia Roberts
It should be a great surprise: Jennifer Aniston, Penelope Cruz, Sandra Bullock, Carmen Electra, Catherine Zeta Jones
Outsiders: Gwyneth Paltrow, Mira Sorvino
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2001 at 1:11pm
Lev,
From your mouth to God`s ears.....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
horace_the_horse View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horace_the_horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2001 at 8:02pm
Reply to message: 3.6422.1
Didn`t Julia Roberts say "never again" after she cut her hair reasonably short several years ago?
Also, I wouldn`t consider Gwyneth Paltrow an outsider, she has had several short styles in the past.
I reckon Zeta Jones is due for a change; I`m also looking forward to Nicole`s new do which I will be very disappointed about if it never materialises.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2001 at 8:36pm
Yes, I can see Mira cutting her`s shorter. She had it short a couple years ago and then has just been letting it get longer.

I don`t see Catherine Zeta Jones cutting her`s off in the foreseeable future.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2001 at 9:10pm
Reply to message: 3.6425.1
Jennifer love Hewitt keeps changeing her hair maybe she will chop her hair. Rachel Leigh Cook, she seems to be a style chamalon.
Bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2001 at 10:40am
Reply to message: 3.6427.1
CINY CRAWFORD AND ROMA DOWNEY WILL CUT THEIR HAIR MUCH SHORTER.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic