Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jill Arrington

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jill Arrington
    Posted: September 11 2001 at 12:36am
Any Football fans out there? How about CBS sports reporter Jill Arrington she is gorgeus but if she wants to be taken seriously as a sports reporter I think she has to lose her long blond hair. I don`t think she will do it anytime soon because CBS won`t let her because lets face it she is only on for ratings.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2001 at 1:57pm
Reply to message: 3.6491.1
"Any Football fans out there? How about CBS sports reporter Jill Arrington she is gorgeus but if she wants to be taken seriously as a sports reporter I think she has to lose her long blond hair."

Standard tripe, RR. The only people who can`t be taken seriously are those who believe that sportscasters or others in positions of prominence have to have short hair to be credible.

"I don`t think she will do it anytime soon because CBS won`t let her because lets face it she is only on for ratings."

Perhaps she wears her hair long because she likes it. Perhaps CBS hired her because she excelled in television sports reporting. Perhaps CBS (and all other networks, for that matter) uses all means available to maximize their ratings. So what?

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2001 at 3:48pm
quote:

RR originally wrote:
Any Football fans out there? How about CBS sports reporter Jill Arrington she is gorgeus but if she wants to be taken seriously as a sports reporter I think she has to lose her long blond hair. I don't think she will do it anytime soon because CBS won't let her because lets face it she is only on for ratings.

Dear God RR, do we have to get in to THIS again.

What kind of comment is "but if she wants to be taken seriously as a sports reporter I think she has to lose her long blond hair", I haven`t heard such a bunch of BS since someone on this board said women with long hair are more intelligent.

What you shold have said is that YOU can`t take her seriously until she loses her hair. As for me, I`ll judge her by the content of her commentary, not the length of her hair!

Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2001 at 10:56pm
Reply to message: 3.6504.1
In defense of RR, I offer: Fox football analyst Terry Bradshaw. Intelligent analysis, short hair (indeed, he sports a tres comely receding hairline). Oolala!!
Stu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2001 at 4:26pm
Reply to message: 3.6509.1
Bradshaw`s a moron. He has to be reminded to cal 10-10-320 every time I watch TV.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2001 at 4:42pm
I only seen her in pictures but from what I`ve seen, Jill Arrington has such beautiful long hair. She also appearsto have a face (long oval, long nose) suited for long hair.
terronean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terronean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2001 at 1:34am
Reply to message: 3.6520.1
I would like to see some pics of Ms. Arrington. Also, if there are any Melissa Stark pictures, that would be nice.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2001 at 12:01am
Reply to message: 3.6530.1
www.geocities.com/arringtonpix/
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2001 at 11:07am
quote:

RR originally wrote:
Any Football fans out there? How about CBS sports reporter Jill Arrington she is gorgeus but if she wants to be taken seriously as a sports reporter I think she has to lose her long blond hair. I don't think she will do it anytime soon because CBS won't let her because lets face it she is only on for ratings.

Hummm did you say Jill Arrington... local pretty weather girl.... let me reread your post. No, you said CBS SPORTS REPORTER Jill Arrington.... sound to me like soneone is already taking her pretty serious. Granted she is very pretty and I would love to see her dump her one length center part do... lets not even go where you were.
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2001 at 4:12pm
Jill`s hair is long and beautiful. I hope she doesn`t cut it!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2001 at 10:30pm
Reply to message: 3.6547.1
Personally, I would love to see her go short - she definately has the face to pull it off. But if she won`t go short, I hope she gets it styled (as one post said "away from the one length, center part"). Do any of the long hair lovers agree that she could do more with her hair and still keep it long?
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2001 at 10:05pm
Reply to message: 3.6556.1
What`s wrong with "one length, center part"?

I don`t think it`s right for everyone but it really suits Jill.

I could see bangs.
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2001 at 1:35pm
Reply to message: 3.6564.1
You are seriously suggesting she change her hairstyle? Good grief! 99% of the female population would sell their souls to the devil to look like that, and 99% of the males wish they would!

I agree that the look suits her perfectly. It also demonstrates a point--any hairstyle, to work well, has to be properly cut and styled. "One length, center part" doesn`t exactly describe how well she has pulled the style off.

The worst thing that could happen to her is to fall into the clutches of some hair stylist who convinces her that her style is hopelessly outdated and she needs a radical change to some hacked, chopped thing, a la Faith Hill.

Hang in there, Ms. Arrington--it looks great!
Durango
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2001 at 1:36pm
Reply to message: 3.6564.1
You are seriously suggesting she change her hairstyle? Good grief! 99% of the female population would sell their souls to the devil to look like that, and 99% of the males wish they would!

I agree that the look suits her perfectly. It also demonstrates a point--any hairstyle, to work well, has to be properly cut and styled. "One length, center part" doesn`t exactly describe how well she has pulled the style off.

The worst thing that could happen to her is to fall into the clutches of some hair stylist who convinces her that her style is hopelessly outdated and she needs a radical change to some hacked, chopped thing, a la Faith Hill.

Hang in there, Ms. Arrington--it looks great!
Durango
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2001 at 8:47pm
No qualms here with her `do. Everyone has a style that works for them and that is hers. Can`t picture her looking better any other way, not that she could look bad..
Xylotomy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xylotomy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2001 at 10:48am
Reply to message: 3.6530.1
Indeed, I recall a few years back that Melissa Stark`s used to be a lot shorter, and I thought it was a lot better that way than anything I`ve seen on her lately.

Arrington? "If it ain`t broke, don`t fix it." :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic