Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jenna Elfman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jenna Elfman
    Posted: September 13 2001 at 4:28pm
I saw in this weeks TV Guide, a picture of her in an add for the season premiere of Dharma & Greg, and it appears that she again has short hair.

Can anyone verify this?
jj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2001 at 11:45pm
also saw that pic of jenna. but i havent seen any other pictures of her.
Spike View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2001 at 1:50pm
From Jenna`s Official site:

"Well, Hello everyone!! I am officially back at work at Dharma and Greg and I have gotta say... it feels so good!! I feel very rejuvinated, the writing is exquisite(very funny stuff this year) and I think all of you Dharma and Greg lovers are going to be VERY pleased with this 5th season. It all just feels so new, so much like the dynamic of the first season and I am truly excited about it. In terms of the story.... Dharma did get a bit banged up in the accident and is going to be a bit laid up (yet still on the move) for a little while, but she`s gonna be OK.
There is so much charming, funny writing in these episodes, I am just loving playing Dharma. I am having so much fun playing her.
Let`s see, what else?...
Oh yeah- I CUT MY HAIR! I decided that Dharma is more of a "short hair" kind of girl, so I have a brand new hairdo and I love it a lot. I`ll post a photo of it soon, so ya`ll can be the first to see it. We are also going to be hitting our 100th episode in a couple of weeks and that is a very exciting accomplishment in television these days, so we will definitely be celebrating that! Well, I guess that`s all the main scoop for now, our premiere date is Tuesday, September 18th. See you there!"

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2001 at 10:23pm
Reply to message: 3.6545.1
Sounds like good news to me - can`t wait for the picture.
hairmonitor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairmonitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2001 at 8:45am
Reply to message: 3.6555.1
Please let it be the pixish blonde shag she had a few years ago.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic