Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

which celebs have fine hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vjc715 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vjc715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which celebs have fine hair?
    Posted: September 17 2001 at 12:56pm
Just wondering what celebrities have to deal with fine hair. Would like to compare hair styles and such w/them since I`m having to put up with fine hair too.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2001 at 12:57pm
I have really fine hair too and I hate it so I watch the following: Sharon Stone, Amber Valetta, Cynthia Nixon, Courtney Thorne-Smith, Linda Evans, Cameron Diaz, and I am sure there are others but I can`t think of them right off the top of my head. Sharon Stone has really babyfine hair (just like mine) and has had varying degrees of success with a bunch of different short styles.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
hairmonitor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairmonitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2001 at 2:07pm
Note that Courtney, Sharon, Amber, Cynthia and Cameron have all worn their hair extremely short.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2001 at 9:40am
Reply to message: 3.6678.1
That is true. Really fine hair does not look good long. One of the reasons I watch them is that they have all had the courage to "cut it off" and look all the better for that.
avalon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avalon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2001 at 7:54pm
Reply to message: 3.6769.1
But what do you do if your hair is fine but you have a round/square face that doesn`t look good with short hair? Please respond.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2001 at 12:31pm
Well, I have really fine hair, a very square face, and very short hair. If it is cut correctly, you can wear it short. I get stopped constantly by people wanting to know where I get my hair cut. My stylist does leave some longer, wispy pieces around my face, I guess to soften the angles, but you definitely can wear short hair with a square face. I would think any face with the right short cut could look good. Heck, look at men`s hair.
ham1218 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ham1218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2002 at 9:48am
demodoll
how do YOU have your hair cut? I would like mine short, did it once, wanting to again....i have fine hair also. oval face. I like the bed head look.
Heather
Heather
oOoStArSpArKoOo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOoStArSpArKoOo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2002 at 7:27pm
You don`t have to have to have short hair because it`s fine. My Mom has (finer?) hair than mine(and mine`s baby fine) and a few years ago she had her hair about 2 inches past shoulder length, and it looked great. It just depends on how well you take care of your hair(at least that`s what she said).
So now I`m letting mine grow to see how it looks, as I`ve had short hair my whole life. :D
StArSpArK
ham1218 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ham1218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2002 at 11:27pm
I have always had chin length or longer. My hair is baby fine too. I was looking for a change...I think mine looks ok how it is...I just dont know what kind of short cut would look best on me or work with my type of hair.
Heather
ham1218 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ham1218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2002 at 9:32am
Does Rachael Lee Cook?
Heather
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2002 at 9:29am
I think this thread was started a long time ago and at that time I lived Georgia. I now live in south Florida and it is NOT kind to fine hair. I have decided to grow out my short cut (a nightmare in itself) but I am having a tough time at the stage where I am. I had it in short layers, kind of a mop top and I am now trying to grow the layers out and have a one length chin length bob. I feel like it just sticks to my head right now and looks awful. If anyone has ideas about how to style hair in Florida I would appreciate advise. There isn`t much out there that works for baby-fine hair product wise. Everything I use just turns to glue in the humidity.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic