Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sarah Jessica Parker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SherriL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SherriL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarah Jessica Parker
    Posted: September 23 2001 at 3:18pm
I`d like some feedback on her new shoulder length haircut.i think its the perfect length on her and way better than the long one. let me know what ya think thanx! SherriL
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2001 at 10:39pm
Reply to message: 3.6662.1
I prefer it long and curly.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2001 at 6:22am
Reply to message: 3.6666.1
I think its a nice improvement. The new darker color looks good on her to. Her hair was looking like shit for awhile now it looks cute. Lets see how long till she starts growing it back out.
rhinoplasty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhinoplasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2001 at 1:13pm
I think her hair looks better straight than curly, but if I were her I would sacrifice every last strand of it for a nose job.

;o)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic