Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennie Garth....what happened?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennie Garth....what happened?
    Posted: October 22 2001 at 7:04pm
Saw some pics out at wireimage.com for the Premiere Magazine 8th Annual Women in Hollywood Awards Lunch and she has shoulder length dark brunette hair. Whether it was her classic long straight locks or her cute short layered hairdo, I can only picture her blonde. Any other opinions?
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2001 at 8:15pm
I`ve only seen the smaller wireimage thumbnails but I like it. It is quite a departure but I think a good one. I`m looking forward to seeing larger pics.

lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2001 at 7:40am
I think she looks beautiful no matter what hair color. Though I prefer blonde.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
bmyvic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmyvic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2001 at 7:54am
here is a link of a larger photo:
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2001 at 2:08pm
Reply to message: 3.7034.1
Nope, that doesn`t look right at all. Looked best with blond, short hair.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2001 at 3:19pm
Reply to message: 3.7036.1
Reminds me of someone else who recently made the same error in judgment...Christina Applegate.
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2001 at 3:53pm
I think I`m in the minority here, but I really liked her stripey brown/blonde highlights she had a few years ago. If she has to go one solid colour it should be blonde - the dark hair makes her look too pale and washed out.

tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2001 at 5:55pm
Reply to message: 3.7038.1
Jennie looks too old... I`m going to state the obvious!!! SHORT & BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2001 at 6:44pm
I LOVE it. Really. The color and length look great on Jennie.
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2001 at 2:44pm
Reply to message: 3.7041.1
I don`t like it. I really did like her stripey brown blonde highlights also. I always thought Jenny was a natural dark to medium blonde. This color seems to be darker than her natural color and thus looks very artificial to me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic