Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Models with long hair and bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Models with long hair and bangs
    Posted: October 24 2001 at 5:47pm
Though I always prefer short hair, I love the "long hair with bangs" look, and some models are very beautiful with this style.

Unfortunately Heidi Klum let her bangs grow and is not one of them anymore.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 5:49pm
... But two of the most women of the world are using bangs now: Stephanie Seymour...
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 5:50pm
... Paulina Porizkova (wonderful!).
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 5:52pm
Please read "most beautiful women of the world" when I said "most women of the world".
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 6:53pm
Reply to message: 3.7060.1
Paulina is so beautiful, but as usual I would love to see her with shorter hair.....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 7:16pm
This one is from september 2000, right when she cut the bangs (and much of the hair lenght)
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 7:18pm
And this is from two months earlier. Tha bangs and the shorter lenght were with no doubt a improvement for her, but, yes, I also dream with the day she will cut her hair really short.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 7:20pm
Sorry, the first link was wrong. Here is the right:
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 8:12pm
Reply to message: 3.7066.1
Bangs really enhance Paulina`s features. I do like the longer length better.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 9:09pm
Reply to message: 3.7067.1
I think the one with Paulina and the shorter bangs is great - really frames those eyes.
Tango2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tango2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2001 at 6:16am
I found some pics a while ago that made me wonder whether she`d cut her hair shorter than I`d ever thought. Take a peek at some of these links -

The first one is obviously a wig:
http://www.celebritypictures.com/Pictures/PaulinaPorizkova/paulina73.jpg

This one definitely looks like a short(ish) shag:
http://www.celebritypictures.com/Pictures/PaulinaPorizkova/paulina158.jpg

It looks even shorter in this photo (and if it`s true, then this is the shortest that I`ve seen it):
http://www.celebritypictures.com/Pictures/PaulinaPorizkova/paulina180.jpg

I`ve no idea how long ago these pictures were taken, although I know she sort of went into semi-retirement to raise her baby. What do ya reckon though???
Tango2000
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2001 at 6:57am
I always tried to solve the mistery of those two photos. The Top Model Directory post them first as "early days pictures" of Paulina. I think she are using a wig, cause there are no other pictures that confirm a haircut and there`s another one with long hair that seens to come from the same magazine article. However, if she cut her hair short it had to be between 1989 and 1993, cause she had long hair in every movie she made and it`s the only time interval between two movies that made possible to her hair grow again.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2001 at 7:03am
Reply to message: 3.7059.1
quote:

Dick originally wrote:
... Paulina Porizkova (wonderful!).

IMO her best look ever!!!! With her long straight look she looked just like all the rest! Stephanie Seymour... talk about a hair rut!
dark passion View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dark passion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2001 at 7:57am
some really cute ladies with bangs (just look em up)
angela lindvall, lisa loeb, larisa oleynik, gwen stefani, heide klum, jennifer connelly all look fantastic with or with out bangs---dk p
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2001 at 10:01am
Reply to message: 3.7076.1
I agree with most on your list, dark, but did you see Jennifer Connelly with bangs? It was pretty horrific. Bangs did not suit her at all.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic