Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sarah Jessica Parker Shorter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarah Jessica Parker Shorter
    Posted: October 25 2001 at 7:43pm
Love this look....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2001 at 5:29am
Shorter and much better
Iceman4757 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman4757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2001 at 8:53am
Reply to message: 3.7096.1
All I can say is.....EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2001 at 2:51pm
Reply to message: 3.7106.1
It looks good shorter when it is blown out straight like that. It doesn`t look so good when it is naturally curly and short the way she had it on one of those late night shows.
hairmonitor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairmonitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2001 at 7:32pm
I have to wonder if Sarah, now that she has cut it three times, each shorter, is going slowly to a cute pixie crop...wouldn`t look bad, but wouldn`t look smashing either. Could pull off a Keri Russell curly pixie maybe.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2001 at 4:59am
Reply to message: 3.7116.1
She looks cute with short hair and is going to be intresting to see if she goes any shorter. would love to see her in a pixie. The new hair color is much nicer looking on her to, didn`t like her as a blonde.
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2001 at 9:10am
I think she`d look terrible in a pixie. And although her new cut is cute it is nothing compared to her long curls. Before she stood out, now she just looks boring.
artbabe23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artbabe23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2001 at 9:42am
Reply to message: 3.7134.1
I agree Kirsten! I think her face is way to angular for a pixie--I loved her hair long.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2001 at 1:03pm
I think if she goes any shorter her nose will look like a tree limb!
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2001 at 2:51pm
Reply to message: 3.7140.1
You got that right Hal!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic