Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie Couric

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Katie C Lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katie Couric
    Posted: October 29 2001 at 7:51am
Was it just me or did Katie look like she got a trim this weekend? It almost looked like she is now wearing the Rachel from Friends cut from a few years ago.
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2001 at 9:01am
I thought her hair looked a bit darker today.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2001 at 9:11pm
Yes, they`re playing with it. Dang it, leave Katie`s hair alone.
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2001 at 3:08pm
Reply to message: 3.7131.1
I noticed that too - I think even that slight trim helped a bit, especially to ease up on that giant wave of bangs that crests high above her forehead. Moving the part today was good too. Now if she trimmed a lot more, put some flippy layers in, colored it darker, we might have something....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic