Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarah Michelle Gellar
    Posted: November 02 2001 at 10:29am
Saw her with her hair tied back in Buffy the other day - sooooo cute. Anybody found any pictures on the net like this?
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2001 at 6:49am
Does Sarah Michelle have extensions this year or is that really her hair? I couldn`t tell but my daughter and I thought it might be.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2001 at 8:49am
In my Celebrity Hair Magazine, they talked to her hair stylist who said that Sarah`s hair had been grown longer this season. She also said that Sarah plans on keeping her hair long for a while.
Once i know who I`m not then I`ll know who i am. ~alanis morissette~
Beatnik Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beatnik Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2001 at 7:10pm
Reply to message: 3.7218.1
Kewl!
SMG looks *so* good with longer hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic