Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whatever Happened to....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whatever Happened to....
    Posted: December 03 2001 at 10:00am
A couple of notes from Sunday Night TV from faces at least I haven`t seen in a while...

Mia Sara, in Jack & the Beanstalk, I remeber her from "Ferris Bueller`s Day Off" and "Legend" with Tom Cruise, she used to have long hair, don`t know when she cut it, but her cropped hair looked a little to severe for my taste.

Gabrielle Anwar, from "Scent of a Woman", among others, used to have short hair (years ago), she was on "The Practice" last night with long, very straight hair to her waist. Her hair looked very pretty, again not to my taste, but very pretty none the less.
Tango2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tango2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2001 at 3:59pm
Mia Sara used to have the most beautiful long hair. The last time I saw her she`d cut it into a shoulder(ish) length bob, but am quite surprised she`s now gone so short. There are a few pics of her at the attached link, and I don`t really think this cut does much for her. Please Mia (!): either try it shorter or get growing again!!!
Tango2000
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2001 at 4:39pm
Reply to message: 3.7524.1
quote:

ssjockey originally wrote:
A couple of notes from Sunday Night TV from faces at least I haven't seen in a while...

Mia Sara, in Jack & the Beanstalk, I remeber her from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and "Legend" with Tom Cruise, she used to have long hair, don't know when she cut it, but her cropped hair looked a little to severe for my taste.

Gabrielle Anwar, from "Scent of a Woman", among others, used to have short hair (years ago), she was on "The Practice" last night with long, very straight hair to her waist. Her hair looked very pretty, again not to my taste, but very pretty none the less.

Didn`t know that was Gabrielle Anwar on The Practice. She looked sensational. As for Mia Sara, what a shame.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2001 at 2:34pm
Reply to message: 3.7532.1
The pic of Mia Sara (#15) kinda looked like Mathew Broderick at first glance. Funny since she played his girlfriend in "Ferris..."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic