Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

meg ryan texture

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: meg ryan texture
    Posted: December 05 2001 at 11:51pm
Just got hair chopped like choppy chin length do in hanging up, can`t get the texture right though, any suggestions on product and technique??
lola
Solo35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solo35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2001 at 6:13am
Reply to message: 3.7586.1
I think I read somewhere that she uses John Frieda Funky Chunky. You can get this a drugstores and Wal Mart. Good luck.

Lisa
KL2 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KL2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2001 at 10:50am
Reply to message: 3.7586.1
quote:

lola originally wrote:
Just got hair chopped like choppy chin length do in hanging up, can't get the texture right though, any suggestions on product and technique??

I`ve wanted to get my hair cut like that. Do you have a picuture?
lola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2001 at 9:18pm
Reply to message: 3.7593.1
Yes I found 2 great pics. at movieweb.com/movie/hangingup/co5jpg Sorry I don`t yet know how to make the link accessable from here...let me know how you people do that, it`s probably simple ... let me know what you think of those pics.
lola
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2001 at 2:42pm
Reply to message: 3.7605.1
In response to your texture question...I had my hair cut like that last year. I did lots of research on the texture. It seemed to boil down to the cut. Our very own Karen Shelton here mentioned that Meg`s stylist has a way of cutting into the hair to give it that look. (I don`t remember the details but you could do a search on the board) Or ask Karen?
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2001 at 10:42pm
FYI: Sleepless in Seattle is on WTBS Sunday night. My favorite Meg hair movie.
lola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2001 at 12:48am
Reply to message: 3.7621.1
quote:

AggiePam originally wrote:
Reply to message: 3.7605.1
In response to your texture question...I had my hair cut like that last year. I did lots of research on the texture. It seemed to boil down to the cut. Our very own Karen Shelton here mentioned that Meg's stylist has a way of cutting into the hair to give it that look. (I don't remember the details but you could do a search on the board) Or ask Karen?

aggiepam-How did that style work for you? I`m having a pretty hard time with it. I did try searching the board and didn`t find any "cut" info on that do. Do you still have that style?Why or why not???I`ll probably ask karen next.
lola
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic