Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MANDY MOORE brown and banged

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mandiescandy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandiescandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MANDY MOORE brown and banged
    Posted: December 06 2001 at 9:24am
i saw mandy recently had her hair dyed brown
and had pretty bangs cut
looks super cute
any pics online?
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2001 at 4:53pm
Her hair is brown but I don`t see bangs. Maybe the bangs are swept back.

dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/ap/20011206/en/1007618713oceans_eleven_premiere_cacp108.html
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2001 at 5:00pm
Reply to message: 3.7598.1
www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=GLS===5149&str=&sortval=0&c1=1&PageNum=13
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2001 at 5:58pm
I miss the blonde, but if brunette is the natural color, I can live with that. Talk about looking totally different, though.
StA Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StA Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2002 at 6:32am
Don`t know if you guys got the Nutrogena ads for color defending shampoo in the US, but she has a golden blondish colour in them - that looks HOT on her.

what`s she doing going to brunette? she looks much better blonde.
Rachel B. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2002 at 7:30am
i hear she dyed it 4 the movie a walk 2 remember.she looks dull
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2002 at 8:28am
I think her hair looks terrible, brown with bangs. I could deal with the color, jut not the bangs.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
Stu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2002 at 2:08pm
I guess I might be the only person who likes this look. As a blonde Many Moore looked like all those other cookie-cutter teen queen singers. As a brunette she definitely stands out.
alana murphy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alana murphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2002 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by mandiescandy mandiescandy wrote:

i saw mandy recently had her hair dyed brown
and had pretty bangs cut
looks super cute
any pics online?

i like it alot it looks very clean cut. looked great in princess diaries also
Sash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2002 at 2:24pm
MANDY`S FACE ISN`T ALL THAT; NOW THAT SHE`S DONE WITH HER MOVIE AND MUSIC VIDEO, SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK BLONDE -
Glamazon32 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glamazon32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2002 at 2:50pm
She looks totally plain, and i guess that was the goal for the movie, but now its so full and fuzzy that it kinda looks like she got electrocuted. She looked really pretty with the blonde hair, more feminine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic