Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ana Beatriz Barros

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ana Beatriz Barros
    Posted: December 06 2001 at 4:43pm
She`s another brazilian top model to go from long hair...
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2001 at 4:44pm
... to a bob ...
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2001 at 4:45pm
... and cut it again ...
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2001 at 4:46pm
... into a short style. A very beautiful short style, in my opinion.
farmrat01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmrat01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2001 at 5:43pm
it aint to bad
Fear Me
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2001 at 2:59pm
Reply to message: 3.7600.1
I love looking at these series! Thanks Dick - keep them coming.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2001 at 5:50pm
Beautiful woman at any length... I`m going to suprise Gord I like the LONG hair best....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2001 at 10:46pm
Reply to message: 3.7625.1
quote:

tony9999 originally wrote:
Beautiful woman at any length... I'm going to suprise Gord I like the LONG hair best....

Obviously a man with good taste after all.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2001 at 9:58pm
Reply to message: 3.7630.1
I like the second one the best, the last one makes her look like Prince, the singer. If she didn`t have all the hair over her face it might look cute.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2001 at 10:54pm
Reply to message: 3.7634.1
My compliments to Dick on his series. Keep `em comin`, brother.

Look, I`m not gonna apologize for liking short hair, and regardless of whether she looks like Prince or not (good one, shorthair), I like that look most. Having said that, any yoyo can dig the fact that Ana Beatriz Barros is one fox-ay lad-ay, screw hair length. She makes these arguments seem rather petty.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2001 at 10:55pm
Reply to message: 3.7634.1
My compliments to Dick on his series. Keep `em comin`, brother.

Look, I`m not gonna apologize for liking short hair, and regardless of whether she looks like Prince or not (good one, shorthair), I like that look most. Having said that, any yoyo can dig the fact that Ana Beatriz Barros is one fox-ay lad-ay, screw hair length. She renders these arguments seem rather trite.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2001 at 11:35pm
Reply to message: 3.7636.1
yeh, she is hot long or short and sexy even with the Prince haircut. And yeh good job Dick.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic