Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Penelope Cruz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
omegavc View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omegavc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Penelope Cruz
    Posted: December 11 2001 at 6:13am
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2001 at 10:22am
Personnal I don`t really care for her with short hair... I did see a couple of her with it brushing her collar bone..which i really liked.
Nancy999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nancy999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2001 at 2:00pm
That little homewrecker sure has nice, glossy dark hair.
Raquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2001 at 2:17pm
I agree that Penelope is a homewrecker, but Tom ddin`t have to take the bait, either. They are both homewreckers and any respect I might ever have had for Tom Cruise is gone, gone, gone. I hope Nicole (who has wonderful hair I might ad) finds someone worthy of her.
Rachel
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2001 at 2:38pm
I disagree that Penelope is a homewrecker.

Tom has a roving eye.

Remember he has been married twice, leaving both women because he couldn`t stay married.
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2001 at 6:47pm
Wow....she got her hair cut just in time to be voted "WORST HAIRCUT OF 2001"!!!! I like shorter hairstyles, but this just plain sucks in my opinion.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2001 at 11:38pm
Reply to message: 3.7672.1
quote:

buzzednapelover originally wrote:
Wow....she got her hair cut just in time to be voted "WORST HAIRCUT OF 2001"!!!! I like shorter hairstyles, but this just plain sucks in my opinion.

Dude, I don`t think the photo is current. It`s from a gallery of photos. She was on Entertainment Tonight tonight with long hair.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2001 at 12:00am
Current or not (believe the latter is true), short is a definite improvement. That said, no haircut, short, long, or otherwise, can hide the fact that Penelope Cruz- Cruise looks disconcertingly man-like. Probably why Tom`s eye roved Penelope`s direction.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2001 at 12:38am
Reply to message: 3.7676.1
You know ononotdon, Tom has sued people for less, no matter how much we think he`s gay!
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2001 at 12:46am
Well, Tom would do better getting caviar from a catbox than suing me. Besides, isn`t the Enquirer as credible as any other news source these days?
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2001 at 7:32pm
Reply to message: 3.7678.1
The short hair looks like shit on her. She looks much better with it long, which is funny since I perfer short hair. But that style just did nothing for her, her long hair is much sexier and she should never cut it that short again. As for Tom he is an idiot and imature, he didn`t deserve Nicole, and she can do much better, with long or short hair she is pretty and sweet.
farmrat01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmrat01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2001 at 8:14pm
I like her the best with long hair those images look like she has a mullet, and mullets on women are never a good idea. As for her and Tom I say Maverick should do what he feels like
Fear Me
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2001 at 10:13pm
Reply to message: 3.7688.1
quote:

farmrat01 originally wrote:
I like her the best with long hair those images look like she has a mullet, and mullets on women are never a good idea. As for her and Tom I say Maverick should do what he feels like

Don`t forget he`s a Daddy. They can`t always "do what they FEEL like" they should be responsible adults.
But, I guess none of us know all the details so we can`t really have educated opinions on the topic can we?

Oh... and back to the topic at hand Penelope looks better with long hair. But, weren`t those short hair pics a little out-dated. Can we really judge her with short hair using THOSE things? Surely she could come up with a better short hairstyle if she wanted!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic