Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Penelope Cruz/Instyle Cover

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Penelope Cruz/Instyle Cover
    Posted: December 16 2001 at 1:33pm
I just got the new Instyle in the mail.
EEEWWWW!!!
She has her dark hair highlighted & on the cover it looks orange!! It is the worst color job I have seen in a long time. Her hair was perfect the color it was!!
Funny, she looks a little like Winona Ryder.
But in any case, a big pet peeve of mine is when someone attempts blond streaks in dark, dark hair. Especially when the color is gorgeous already!!
Any other thoughts??
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2001 at 9:38pm
Reply to message: 3.7731.1
I have not seen the picture yet but I do agree her hair color was fine. I also think she should leave the lenght alone.
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2001 at 9:47am
Reply to message: 3.7733.1
Penelope must agree, because the recent pictures I have seen of her at the Vanilla Sky premiere etc., she has gone back to the dark hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic