Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Roma Downey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
darb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roma Downey
    Posted: December 19 2001 at 12:10pm
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2001 at 12:32pm
Reply to message: 3.7765.1
Really awful.... don`t like it at all.
dard View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2001 at 2:07pm
she will be in a tv special tonight, i was the preview and didn`t recognize her at first, i think she is blonder than previous picture i sent. i haven`t had time to decide if i like it or not, but it is a major change
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2001 at 8:13pm
Just as I was about to respond to Hal`s inquiry about anyone who actually watches a TV show because of someone`s hair (I was going to say "Touched by an Angel" because of Roma`s hair. I really don`t care for the show otherwise), this drastic change comes to light. I don`t have a problem with it. She`s always coloring her hair and never really looks bad. The length still rocks. I doubt the color will last long. Do we know if the change was made for a role?
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2001 at 9:28pm
The change was made for this role. She wanted to do something different from her character on "Touched by an Angel" So the lighter hair is only for the movie & not for the show. By the way, you can look foward to seeing more of Roma`s hair. I once read that she`s not allowed to cut it while she`s on the show. So as long as the show is on Roma`s hair will stay around the same length. However, I think once the show ends she may cut it.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2001 at 6:46am
I like it... seems to make her look younger. In my earlier post, I should have ask "if anyone OTHER THAN GORD really watch a show because of someones hair". But in light of the receint Gord bassing I left his name out.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2001 at 6:54am
Reply to message: 3.7772.1
quote:

wozziewoo originally wrote:
The change was made for this role. She wanted to do something different from her character on "Touched by an Angel" So the lighter hair is only for the movie & not for the show. By the way, you can look foward to seeing more of Roma's hair. I once read that she's not allowed to cut it while she's on the show. So as long as the show is on Roma's hair will stay around the same length. However, I think once the show ends she may cut it.

Saw that show last night. Roma looked too pale for blonde hair, but it was kind of cool to see her in a different color for a change. Dark colors work so much better for her. Bangs, too, in my humble opinion. As for getting her hair cut while being on the show, it used to be many inches longer. There are many photos on her web site that is referenced above. It`s still long, but not as long as it used to be.
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2001 at 9:39am
I did not see the show but I think in the picture that was posted she looks surprisingly good. I never would have thought she could go blonde successfully, but I like it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic