Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OT: Is it just me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anonymous_Hieronymous View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anonymous_Hieronymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OT: Is it just me?
    Posted: January 02 2002 at 6:53pm
Hi,

I don`t know if it something to do with the new look of the boards, but for some reason none of the posters` links show up and I am unable to view any of the external sites and images.

Could the site designer please look into this, and in the meantime I would be eternally grateful if some of the people replying to the posts could possibly type in the URLs of the images they are talking about so everyone can get to them. Come on... I`m sure I can`t be the only person having this problem!

Thanks,

Hieronymous
King View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2002 at 2:02pm
I AM HAVING THE SAME TROUBLE. I DON`T KNOW IF THIS IS THE AREA TO COMPLAIN TO. THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO EMAIL THE STAFF OF THIS WEB SITE...
monster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2002 at 4:03pm
Same problem as above
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2002 at 4:12pm
I think the problem is the old message board allowed a place to put a URL link for an image or a website and the new one doesn`t. So, when they loaded the old messages to the new board at the new year, all of those links disappeared, unfortunately.

Back to pasting them in the messages, I guess

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2002 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

I think the problem is the old message board allowed a place to put a URL link for an image or a website and the new one doesn't. So, when they loaded the old messages to the new board at the new year, all of those links disappeared, unfortunately.

Back to pasting them in the messages, I guess

JF

We are aware of the problem and will be working on it in the next couple of days.

Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic