Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Carrie`s Hair On SITC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GloryGirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GloryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carrie`s Hair On SITC
    Posted: January 07 2002 at 1:56am
So Sex In The City Is Back & Carrie had a long straight ponytail that was bralength in tonite`s session. Last I saw her Sarah Jessica Parker had a short choppy do. Now she is back to long and straight. I smell hair extensions.

Any scoops on her hair for this mini-season?
Glory Girl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glory Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2002 at 1:57am
Here is the Sex In The City Link that I forgot to include. Sorry about that.

http://www.hbo.com/city/cmp/insiders_guide/cast_and_crew.shtml
Spike View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2002 at 8:20am
You know that its "Sex AND The City" not "Sex IN The City" right?

These episodes were shot with last seasons and just released now. I`m sure her new `do will show up after these 6 `new` old ones.
GloryGirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GloryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2002 at 12:44pm
I stand corrected.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2002 at 12:45pm
No it Sex in the city.....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2002 at 12:51pm
Whatever it is, Sex In or Sex And, Carrie`s look last night with the long ponytail was not my fav. I thought she looked great when she let her curls go wild.
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2002 at 4:02pm
The Sex and the City episodes were filmed awhile back in anticipation of a possible actors` strike, so they were done before she cut her hair.
halloballo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halloballo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2002 at 3:14pm
The title of this show was changed when viewers complained that there was not enough sex and too much city in it. It is now called Sex IN The City. There are rumours that for next season, the title may be reduced further, to simply "Sex".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic