Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Greta on Days

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greta on Days
    Posted: February 05 2002 at 11:49am
Anyone elso notice the major haircut on Greta??
Funny how in the show she wakes up the next morning & her hair is so different! But no mention at all in the show (typical daytime reaction)
Anyway, it looks great because it flatters her & her hair is the right texture for such a style. HOWEVER, I still prefer the versatility of her previous style. It was so pretty at that length when she wore it long & wavy!! In fact, that is the look I am shooting for with my own hair!! OH well, she probably just needed a change!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2002 at 7:28am
Can you discribe the cut?
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2002 at 2:37pm
Sure.
It is shorter, but still about 2 inches below her shoulders. It is tapered and lightly layered from the bangs all the way to the bottom. The big change is the way it is styled. It is blow dried flat. (whereas before her hair was always fluffy and full)
Does this describe it very well?? You kinda have to see it.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2002 at 3:44pm
Thanks.. I got a picture that should last me until I can see her or a pic shows up on line
brulist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brulist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2002 at 9:35pm
i can describe it: the same basic shape as as before, just shorter. and all the volume taken out if it... along with all the romantic appeal that the length and the waves had.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2002 at 9:29am
Originally posted by brulist brulist wrote:

i can describe it: the same basic shape as as before, just shorter. and all the volume taken out if it... along with all the romantic appeal that the length and the waves had.

Yeah! This is a WAY better description than mine!!
It says the same exact info, but better. Thanks!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic