Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who will grow their hair longer?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who will grow their hair longer?
    Posted: February 06 2002 at 9:55pm
Are there any candidates out there for letting their hair grow longer? I have one,Jill Arrington. Jill has very long hair now,but it is very pretty so I can see her growing it out to waist length. Gord,any suggestions or anybody you would like to see go longer?
GloryGirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GloryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2002 at 11:47pm
I vote for Cameron Diaz. She looked good in her hair extensions in her "Mary" role.
Katie C Lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2002 at 9:41am
While on the subject of sports reporters like Jill Arrington. I have noticed Bonnie Bernstein has really let her hair grow long and at one time several years ago she sported shortish hair while working for ESPN. I like her hair.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 5:21am
How about Katie Couric? IMO she looks great with more length and the current color seems to fit her well.

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Katie C Lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 6:16am
Katie looks great with any hairstyle or color.
Just me View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 11:26am
I think Katie needs to tone down her look. The hair has become overwhelming
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 12:33pm
I have to agree a little bit. I like the length, but she shouldn`t style her hair completely back from her face. The longish bangs hanging across her forehead make a BIG difference. Plus, I think she`s gone a little bit blonder everytime she`s gotten a touchup to the point that she has finally become TOO blonde. Add some lowlights back in there and she won`t look as washed out.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2002 at 8:35am
Originally posted by Just me Just me wrote:

I think Katie needs to tone down her look. The hair has become overwhelming

Oh my goodness, I so totally and yet humbly disagree. Katie has never looked better. I think she has had the biggest hair improvement of the 21st Century. This week, her hair looked beautiful while wearing turtleneck sweaters in Utah. It looks good flipped out or tucked under. (I`m really up on hair lingo, eh?) I always fear that when I tune in the Today show, she will have cut her hair, but I`m grateful so far that she hasn`t.
PinkPoodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2002 at 1:59pm
Gweneth Paltrow looks great with long hair. I saw a photo in a magazine once where she had short hair, and, although Gweneth looks great with mostly any hairstyle, long hair really compliments her well.
Kate

Hair: It can make you happy, it can make you sad, but mostly it just allows you to spend some quality time with your mirror. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic