Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bangs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
farmrat01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmrat01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2002 at 4:27pm
I think she looks damn good with any hair style, including her new "mullet"
Fear Me
Paula 16 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula  16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2002 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Claude Claude wrote:

well some of you say she looks younger...yeah maybe she does. I don't see it that way.

I think her new hairdo is a small step away from a male mullet. It looks horrible!!! She looks like a MONGOLOID with that cut. All I can picture is Captain Kangaroo...LOL.

I don't watch much TV but her bangs remind me of Courtney Cox's bangs in the movie Scream 3. Pixie bangs combined with a trailer park semi-mullet just look awful on any women...

LADIES IF YER OUT THERE THINKING OF DOING THIS TO YER BANGS.....DON'T UNLESS YOU WANNA LOOK REPULSIVE.

Cheers

i have no idea who this chick is nor do I ever intend to know her. i agree with all the ladies who say her hair looks like it was chopped off while on a swaying boat. I have a solution for this one problem ..... It`s called a wig
Spike View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2002 at 2:30pm
Looks like Sandra Bullock has joined the crowd.

here`s two shots of her with Hugh Grant

http://www.sandrabullock.de/cyd/globe1.jpg
http://www.sandrabullock.de/cyd/globe2.jpg

Perhaps not her best look, but change is good.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2002 at 3:29pm
Sandra`s bangs need about an inch off of them - how can she see?
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2002 at 12:48am
Hang on to your hats....the hottest thing right now is clip on bangs. Yep. The big fat bangs that JLo was spotted with on a recent awards show were.....clip on. Well the good news it that if you suck with big thick bangs you only have then when the clipons are in place. The bad news....they look awful on many people.

What will they think of next? Oh well...don`t answer that one. :-)

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
waggingtail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggingtail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2002 at 9:54pm
Worst decision regarding bangs (and hair in general) Kim Delaney - straight was bad enough - but the bangs make her look like - well, it`s just out of whack with her face...g
Be yourself - unless you suck...wags
lucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2002 at 11:55am
I gotta go with the majority on this one. Alyssa`s hair looks like she let a 3yr old cut her bangs.

In fact, I have a 3 yr. old little girl in my pre-school class that did get ahold of a pair of scissors and tried to give herself a new look and it came out straighter than Alyssa`s !

The last time I had bangs like that I didn`t have to pay for the cut!

I wonder if she hates it too?
(stylist now looking for work?)
Spiritgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiritgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2002 at 8:27pm
Alyssa looks terrible! I coveted her long "bang free" style and now she has done this?! What was she thinking? At least now my hair will look better than hers and be longer too! LOL!

Dee
"Every time I close the door on reality
it comes in through the windows"
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2002 at 8:43pm
ok, I`m weird I think they look cool.... She is a hottie no matter what she does to her hair...
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
shorthair 75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair 75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2002 at 4:59pm
Hey Tony I`m with you I love short bangs, and Alyssa is a hottie with short bangs or with out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic