Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Mandy pic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Mandy pic
    Posted: February 11 2002 at 6:40pm
My, she sure looks older than her age, don`t get me wrong, she looks good, just mature. Think she`s probably trying to deviate from the whole teen pop star image.

http://www.uncoolest.net/caps/mandy/live/mandy_live_2-11-02_022.jpg
PinkPoodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2002 at 8:12pm
the site doesn`t work but i`ll take your word for it. do you have another?
Kate

Hair: It can make you happy, it can make you sad, but mostly it just allows you to spend some quality time with your mirror. :-)
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2002 at 8:25pm
Try this:

http://www.uncoolest.net/caps/mandy/

Hopefully, that works, I cut and pasted the link from my browser.
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2002 at 1:07pm
I thought Mandy looked the best when she had strawberry blonde hair. It`s not on the page you posted, but I saw a picture in Entertainment Weekly. It was light, but not too blonde. I don`t care too much for the shorter hair, but I guess all those color changes must have really trashed her hair.
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2002 at 1:47pm
To my untrained eye, it looked as though she might have been wearing a wig on Leno.
Durango
Paula View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2002 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Durango Durango wrote:

To my untrained eye, it looked as though she might have been wearing a wig on Leno.

Personally i\I don`t really care for Mandy moore`s new hair colour. i do agree that she is a beautiful actress and pop singer but this hairstyle just doesn`t work. Blonde hair looked best on this lady`s head and I think she should stick with it.

Paula
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2002 at 12:01pm
Actually I really like the shorter, shoulder-length darker version, straight but especially wavy, like from her Regis appearance. It really does make her look more mature, which I think is more unique and alluring.
PinkSwirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkSwirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2002 at 12:03pm
At first I was like, "OMG MANDY!!! WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING!?!" But what made me change my mind was when I saw her on TV on New Years Eve:

http://64.14.51.252/images/thumbnail/305343.jpg

Her hair looks very nice and natural there, even though we all know her hair color is not naturally brown. As for my opinion, it`s all gravey as long as it`s curly.
-Rachel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic