Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal Gayle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EricC View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crystal Gayle
    Posted: February 12 2002 at 7:33pm
I think I`m in shock! I just read on another web site that Crystal Gayle has cut her hair back to waist length. I don`t have any other details or pictures, but if it true, I can`t remember her ever having hair as short as this. As I haven`t actuallly seen the carnage, if it is true, it is a sad day for long hair lovers.
PinkPoodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2002 at 8:45pm
sorry, but who is crystal gayle? and how long was her hair BEFORE she cut it waste length?!
Kate

Hair: It can make you happy, it can make you sad, but mostly it just allows you to spend some quality time with your mirror. :-)
EricC View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2002 at 9:26pm
She is a country singer who had dark brown hair down to around her ankles. She`s been around more than 20 years.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2002 at 10:07pm
I read the same thing on the Long Hair Site. No one had a link to a photo, though. Has anyone heard confirmation yet? I e-mailed her web site and haven`t heard back. It was going to happen sooner or later. I was kind of hoping for later.
PinkPoodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2002 at 3:16pm
i got this website off of google. some of them show her with long hair, but some pictures look like it might be a little shorter.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=crystal+gayle+
Kate

Hair: It can make you happy, it can make you sad, but mostly it just allows you to spend some quality time with your mirror. :-)
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2002 at 7:33pm
The longhair fans of Crystal Gayle have been admiring her long hair for years. The photos on that site are fairly dated. We`re looking for some proof that she has or, better yet, hasn`t cut her hair. Poodle, I`m just curious. Where do you live? I thought Crystal Gayle was pretty well known by everyone on this planet, but I guess there are other countries who don`t know about her.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2002 at 8:06pm
I hope it is true (you can stop throwing things at me now). Her hair has not looked good in a long time. Hair that long never (rarely) looks good - it seems to thin out too much (at least for my taste). Anyway, isn`t hair to the waist long enough? To me that is looooonnnnnggggg hair. I remember hearing that the weight of the long hair (such as Crystals) can cause neck problems and cause the hairline to recede. Does anyone know if this is fact or just a myth?
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2002 at 7:40am
Well, it`s "not true." That was the response I received from Crystal`s official web site. Feel free to ask yourself: comments@crystalgayle.com.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic