Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie C

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katie C
    Posted: February 26 2002 at 9:52am
It appears she has grown her hair as long as she plans to. Back from the Olympics, she`s trimmed what appears to be an inch or so. This is at least the third time she has gotten a little longer then trimmed it back so I guess her current look is it... a bit boring IMO but could be worse and I thought I would never say this but it is an improvement over her short cutesy look.
Just me View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2002 at 1:21am
I`m not so sure she got a trim. Seemed to be just flattened out some. I would like to see her loose about 3-5 inches off her current style, going to a more medium bob look
PotatosMcGee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PotatosMcGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2002 at 7:35am
You could see the trim a little better this morning, and it also looks far less blonde than it has been. I thought Ann Curry looked great, but she had to keep pushing the hair out of her face, probably not the best thing for a newsreader to be doing.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2002 at 1:21pm
She wasn`t wearing the flip this morning and it definitely looked much more layered than it had been previously. Plus some lowlights were added. Length appeared to be just slightly shorter though.

At least, that`s what I saw,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2002 at 6:43pm
At the risk of repeating myself, I was in love with Katie (and her hair) during the Olympics. I loved the fullness and the color and the way it looked with her turtlenecks and sweaters. Her hair this morning seemed kind of drab and flat, indicating it was thinner. I guess it depends on what time you tune in to the Today Show, though, because it generally looks great at the start of the show, but often looks not-as-perfect after she and Matt go outside to greet visitors. She`s still the reason I watch the Today Show.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic