Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Faith Hill

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Faith Hill
    Posted: March 06 2002 at 2:06pm
My wife was watching "Entertainment Tonight" a couple of nights ago. I usually don`t pay much attention to that trash-- I can`t stand the show. It`s all teasers, and Mary Hart reports the most mundane doings of celebrities in the breathless tones usually reserved for the Second Coming, or at the very least a presidential inauguration. (And speaking of a celeb who could use some hairdo help. . . .)

But, as JF would say, I digress. They had a piece about the Oscars, in which they reported that Faith Hill had been selected to sing one of the Oscar-nominated songs at the Academy Awards. They showed a brief shot of Ms. Hill. Now, I don`t know when the shot was taken, but if it is recent, I am sad to report that her hair has gone from ghastly to--well, maybe JF can help out with an adjective. The `do was similar to the bob at the People`s Choice awards a couple of years ago--a hacked, choppy, messy bob, a little longer than chin length, with the hair so bleached it looked completely lifeless.

For my money, she is one of the ten most gorgeous representatives of the feminine gender on the planet, but she sure gets some awful hairdo advice.
Durango
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2002 at 2:49pm
sounds like an old pic. last one i saw of her, her hair was short and darker.
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2002 at 1:41pm
It may well have been an old pic--it flashed on the screen pretty fast. Anyone know of a current one?

We may have to wait until the Academy Awards to find out.
Durango
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic