Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Port Charles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matthew Jon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthew Jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Port Charles
    Posted: March 08 2002 at 8:35am
For any celebrity hair enthusiast who has not tuned in to this ABC soap, you are missing the boat. Marie Wilson (Karen), Erin Hershey (Allison), Julie Pinson (Eve) and Kelly Monaco (Livie) have the nicest locks on daytime TV.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2002 at 1:24pm
Agreed. I loved Julie Pinson`s hair shorter, though. Back when you would mistake her for Lisa Rinna if you didn`t look too closely. While she still has beautiful hair, the long, one length style just isn`t as flattering. But that`s me.

On a completely tangential note, anyone else remember that Marie Wilson (Karen) used to be, for a brief period, Jordan on the online soap "The Spot"? =)

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Matthew Jon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthew Jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2002 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

Agreed. I loved Julie Pinson's hair shorter, though. Back when you would mistake her for Lisa Rinna if you didn't look too closely. While she still has beautiful hair, the long, one length style just isn't as flattering. But that's me.

On a completely tangential note, anyone else remember that Marie Wilson (Karen) used to be, for a brief period, Jordan on the online soap "The Spot"? =)

JF

I never have heard of "The Spot". Marie is actually my fav on PC - she is wearing her hair a little longer now and it looks fabulous. Before Marie played the role of Karen it was played by Jennifer Hammon, who has incredible hair also - must be a pre-requisite on this show. I agree about Julie - the one-length look doesn`t do her justice.
brulist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brulist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2002 at 8:52pm
Don`t forget Lynn Herring (or is it Hairing? :-) . Her hair is at or close to the longest it`s ever been (gotta love THAT), and I think it takes 15 years off of her face. It`s so shiny, too. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic