Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pamela Anderson Did cut her hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pamela Anderson Did cut her hair
    Posted: April 12 2002 at 7:41am
AS reported her by someone last year. She was on a rerun of Howard Stern last night. Howard was grilling her about her breast being bigger than ever. At first she denied it but Howard put up pic of her before her reduction and her current pic... so caught in her lie she said " Yeah know Howard it was right after the whole Tommy thing ended and I was so sick of all the media stuff and I though I just want to be done with this whole business so I go my breast reduced, cut my hair (motioning with hands to a point just below her chin) and felt great about for about 2 weeks... then I grew my hair back and got my breast done again.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2002 at 1:19pm
Hi Hal,

Thanks for the scoops on Pam. While her breasts are not of any interest to me, I am always fascinated by her hair and how she manages to keep it so bleached w/out it all breaking off into little chunks.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2002 at 5:15pm
I believe the trick Pamela uses are called extensions and wigs. Personally I am not a fan of the bleached bimbo look.
Gwen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2002 at 2:51am
Yes, Pamela is big on the extensions. A lot of them wear the extentions. Faith Hill had them on at one point a few years ago and I would not be surprised if Shakiras is all extensions now. Pams uses Sabastian products, I hear. Pams hair is not super dark naturally but i would say a medium blonde and it still takes bleach to get it that light, so, that means her hair wouls have to be breaking off and especially when she was filming Baywatch out in the ocean, sun and wind.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic