Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Make believe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JDP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Make believe
    Posted: April 18 2002 at 3:40pm
To what extent are famous women prepared to go to hide the fact that they dye their hair?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2002 at 7:35am
My guess would be none...I would think any celeb under the age of 50 would quickly admit to coloring their hair.
JDP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2002 at 11:20am
What an unimaginative response. COME ON! This is a juicy question.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2002 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by JDP JDP wrote:

What an unimaginative response. COME ON! This is a juicy question.

Juicy question? Oh my mistake! As I posted last week Pamela Anderson discussed on Howard Stern, changing her breast implants and cutting her trademark hair... AND I THINK I SAW.... JUST MAYBE... A BIT OF DARK ROOTS... THINK SHE COLORS HER HAIR? nahhha that would be to fake for a star like her... but then again...maybe!!!! ooooowoo gives me chills to think!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2002 at 10:29pm
Hal, you`re a bit touchy lately. Are you becoming the new Gord?

I hate dark roots on blonde women. Does that answer the original question (which I seem to have forgotten)?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2002 at 7:44am
Actually Gord as much as I hate to admit it my sense of humor is quite a bit like yours... and you are the only person here that I`m actually mean to.. sorry but it`s just fun bashing you..plus I know you can take it...lol
JDP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2002 at 3:22am
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

Actually Gord as much as I hate to admit it my sense of humor is quite a bit like yours... and you are the only person here that I'm actually mean to.. sorry but it's just fun bashing you..plus I know you can take it...lol

The enquiry has been spoilt by this interchange.

Thanks a lot!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic