Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Premiere of

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Premiere of
    Posted: April 24 2002 at 9:41am
Check out the pics here: http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====9511

Rather than a different post on each person here, I decided to lump them all together:

- The once again pregnant Tea Leoni: Longer, layered, curly `do looks great on her.

- Neve Campbell: Someone please tell her that this bob doesn`t work. Length = bad. Center part = bad. No bangs = bad. Change one or all of these, soon!

- Robin Tunney: Finally letting the curls come out in her longer hair. Looks terrific.

- Debra Messing: Love her hair, but the "Celine Dion Pompadour" just ain`t her. Then again, is it anyone?

- Tiffani "Who needs a hyphenated first name?" Thiessen: Love the return to the natural dark color. Want to see it down.

I think that covers everyone of consequence. Thoughts, anyone?

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Spike View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 1:21pm
I think Debra Messing needs to get rid of the blowdrier and stick with the layered curls.

It appears that Neve Campbell is wearing the same style as when she left hollywood years ago. Perhaps she was trapped in some sort of time stasis field.

BTW, Tiffani Thiessen is on Letterman tonight.

AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 4:47pm
Wow, seeing Tiffani with dark hair reminds me of just how pretty she really is!
Tea - always looks great!! I`ve never seen her look bad.
Curled Christie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curled Christie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 5:02pm
Great opinions as always. JF!

Additional comments:

Tea Leoni: In one pic her hair looks nice and full. In another, kinda `blah`. However, pregnancy changes priorities for a woman. One of the priorities to dramatically move down the the list is the `do. When was the last time you saw a gal late in pregnancy with "got to have it hair"? So, I can`t really complain.

Note to Neve: The goth look is so four years ago.

Debra Messing: You (and your hair, BTW) can do no wrong!

Tiffani: With her two `assets`, for most people she could get away with just about any hairstyle. For hair connoisseurs, the back to brunette is beautiful (i.e., I agree with JF).

CC

andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 9:23pm
My two cents...

Tea: Longer, full, layered, brushed back, and curled? GORGEOUS. Her best since Flying Blind (anyone remember that short-lived sitcom?). I`ll admit right now, I`ll pay 9 bucks just to see that hair and face on the big screen.

Debra: pleasant but unnecessary. I realize it`s repetitive, but if she`d just wear it shoulder-length, layered, and curly like the first season of W&G, she`d win every contest. Don`t stray from perfection.

Robin: Curls good. Long, flat, center-part bad. Pick a STYLE, please.

Neve: Goth or not, it`s just not flattering. Flea, what was that pic of her you had in your column a couple of years ago, looking fantastic with layers and curls? (Layers and curls? Hey, I see a pattern here.) Should`ve swiped the pic when I had the chance...

Tiffani: Black, blonde, she`s gorgeous. Would like to see it down, though.

Now then, everyone to Tea`s stylist!

Andy
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2002 at 3:04pm
All of Jerky Flea`s columns are still out there last time I checked.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic