Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Angelina Jolie Transformations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Angelina Jolie Transformations
    Posted: April 27 2002 at 10:55am
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2002 at 4:02pm
Dang, she`s cute. Even cuter when she had long dark hair in 2000, even if most of it was due to extensions.
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2002 at 8:47pm
Personally, I like the mid-length look shown in the 1995 pic. The 1997 buzz is pretty erotic itself but not as "femlike".
david2505 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david2505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2002 at 7:15am
She was on "Revealed" yesterday on the E! network.

IMHO, she desperately needs a haircut. There are lots of stunning pictures of her with shorter styles, from shoulder length down to a buzz. They all look great, with the possible exceptions of when she got a bit carried away with the bleach. Even with the extensions, she doesn`t have the hair to wear it longer than a few inches past her shoulders.

I`m all for long hair, but not if it is limp and lifeless as her`s is when it is longer.

Just my $.02

David
andreambk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andreambk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2002 at 4:12pm
i`ve just watched the film "tomb raider" !
she has got so beautiful long hair...
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2002 at 5:23pm
I saw that same special on E! I liked the look she had at the 1996 or 97 Golden Globe awards. It was when she was growing her buzzcut out and it was a slicked down short cut tucked behind her ears.
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2002 at 5:44pm
Didn`t she recently cut her long hair off into a bob w/bangs?
ellie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2002 at 7:12am
I`m gutted! I really thought all that lovely long hair of Angeline Jolil`s in tomb raider was real! Ohhhh she was my long hair growing inspriation! GUTTED! Doesnt it seem all the celeberites these days cop out at have extension?! I loved The Mis-teeq girls (UK Garage group) hair until I found out that the ones hair I thought was real was actually extensions! GUTTED
life without hair is no life at all
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2002 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by ellie ellie wrote:

I'm gutted! I really thought all that lovely long hair of Angeline Jolil's in tomb raider was real! Ohhhh she was my long hair growing inspriation! GUTTED! Doesnt it seem all the celeberites these days cop out at have extension?! I loved The Mis-teeq girls (UK Garage group) hair until I found out that the ones hair I thought was real was actually extensions! GUTTED

Ellie, don`t despair. She still looked great with long hair -- real or otherwise -- and you will, too. Long hair rocks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic